Life Strategies Counseling, Inc. Website
$135,000 + sign on bonus; salary neg based on experience
No recruiters please
$135,000 Salary per year!! $5,000 sign on bonus!!!! $5,000 after one year of employment!!
Two days in Jonesboro, Two days in Osceola and one day in Marion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. EEO/AA employer
Job Description: PMHNP-BC (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner)
Reports to: Medical Director
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Medical Director, this position is responsible for providing care to outpatient clients by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides psychiatric care, medication assessments, and crisis response to new and existing outpatient clients.
- Develops individual evaluations based upon assessment data, and provides therapeutic interventions as necessary including the provision of on-going medication management services.
- Review, evaluate, and collaborate with other professionals to discuss treatment plans, progress and outcomes.
- Manage caseload and documentation; maintains documentation of services including service plans, progress notes, medication informed consent, treatment plan reviews and other required information in compliance with LSCI, RSPMI, Joint Commission and any other third party compliance standards.
- Provides consultation and health education to agency staff and clients as it is relative to the treatment and medication needs of agency clients.
- Responsive to psychiatric emergencies for appropriate intervention and evaluations.
- Receives medical supervision from the Medical Director (Psychiatrist) for administration and maintenance of psychiatric care to patients, consistent with the applicable regulations in the state of Arkansas.
- Practice in accordance with the respective state laws and regulations governing the practice of psychiatric advance practice nursing.
- Other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Current, unrestricted APRN license, from an accredited school of Nursing, with prescriptive authority in the state of Arkansas. Current credential of PMHNP-BC.
A current Collaborative Practice Agreement with the Company physician in which he/she will be practicing. Knowledge of HIPAA compliance
Prefer minimum of one (1) year clinical experience working with outpatient mental health patients. Knowledge of clinical standards of care.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions. Demonstrate a general ability to write professional reports that reflect proper spelling, grammar and professionalism towards Life Strategies Counseling, Inc.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as ability to apply mathematical operations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.